Monday, September 7, 2015

Are You Pleased with Your Medical Identification Jewelry? Let Us Know

Sharing where you bought your Medical Identification Jewelry (MIJ) and what you think of it could benefit others when they're searching for their own. If you already own MIJ, please leave a comment below.

Here are some of the MIJ companies out there. I cannot recommend a particular company since I have not purchased my own yet, but these are the ones I've browsed so far.


Just click on the photos to visit them.


https://www.stickyj.com/












One thing to keep in mind when looking for your Medical Identification Jewelry is whether or not you want services included since not all companies offer services.

As my search reveals more companies, I will post them here. 



Thank you.
~ Angela ~





No comments:

Post a Comment